Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finding Motivation to Get Fit

I really like working out. It makes me feel good. It gives me more energy. And it definitely puts me in a better mood. (Just ask my husband) However, once my free work-out classes ended (they don’t offer it in the summer, just the winter months) so did my work-outs. Boo. It’s ridiculous. Yes, I could go back to the gym I used to work out at. Yes, I could get on the treadmill I have at our house. But let’s be honest, I work-out harder and longer when I’m with a group of people. They make me push my myself harder and they give me inspiration to keep going when I’m tired. BUT, once you stop it’s so hard to get motivated to start up again. (you would think my clothes being super tight would be motivation enough, or the better mood thing…)

Anyway, it’s lunch break and I went to Yahoo to check my email quick and saw this article. The pictures are amazing and I’m so proud of all those people, even though I don’t know them. Just the courage to post before and after pictures. Go you! So – this is my question or really questions.

1. Where do you find your motivation?

2. Have you tried Kayla Itsines (@kayla_itsines) guides?

3. If you’ve tried it – was it worth the money? Did you feel like the work-outs were easy to follow (don’t misunderstand me – I don’t mean “easy to do” that would defeat the purpose. You have to work hard for results, I get that.)

4. I’m trying not to focus on weight but more on how I feel and how much energy I have. But, I also feel like I need to have some sort of accountability – like inches or body fat. What works best for you?

XOXO

~ The Sheiliac

motivation to get fit

No comments:

Post a Comment