Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Must Have’s

Let’s start this week off with a positive!  Monday must have: some things I simply can’t live without…

1. Leggings

2. Crystal Light with caffeine

3. Tervis Cups

4. Work-Out Class

Colorful leggings 

I MUST HAVE leggings. Which is funny ironic because I used to hate leggings. I said I would never wear them. I believe my words were “I don’t have the right body for them”. LOL – whatever, who cares what type of body you have. They are the most comfortable things ever. I wear them probably at least 5 out of the 7 days per week. My favorite brands of leggings are White Plum (pictured) and GAP.

crystal light with caffeinetervis cup

I have recently discovered Crystal Light with caffeine. BEST THING EVER. I’m trying to drop a few pounds and be a little healthier, so I stopped drinking pop. However, I really really need my caffeine – I can’t won’t give it up. So I was drinking iced tea in the morning, which was fine but I still craved something a little sweeter – enter Crystal Light with caffeine. The Wild Strawberry is good, but very sweet. So I do add more water to mine than it calls for. I have found Citrus flavor – which I bought but haven’t tried yet and Peach Mango. I’m not a big “mango flavored” fan so I probably won’t be trying that one.

Tervis cups. The one pictured is from Champion Seed – where we buy our corn and soybean seeds to plant. Yes, you can customize them. Awesome, I know. Thank you to Champion Seed for supplying these every 2 years. They are awesome and I use them every single day. They don’t “sweat”, which is super because that really irritates me and they keep your beverage cold for hours! One time I had one for these bad boys filled with ice and tea – I still had at least 1/2 – 2/3 left so I stuck it in the fridge when I went to bed. The next morning the ice was still there. WHAAAAT?! Worth the extra money.

Work-Out Class. I actually really like to work-out. It makes me feel good. It gives me more energy. BUT – I need a class. Otherwise I don’t push myself and I quit when I start to feel a little tired. And I get bored. Really fast. I recently started a new class (for FREE!!!!) – it’s CrossFit like and I love it. Plus one of my besties goes too so I get to see her first thing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

Have a great week.

XOXO

~ The Sheiliac

No comments:

Post a Comment