Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Uggs. Love them or hate them? Dressing for the winter– BLAH!

Ok. Don’t hate on me – I’ve always thought Uggs were ugly. GASP! I know, right. But I couldn’t help it. Everyone said they were amazing, they are warm and so comfortable. Yeah ok, but have you looked in the mirror?!

 

Then winter showed its ugly face in Iowa again and I needed some warm boots. I was shopping with my husband (which never happens), my mother in law and Diva. My husband wanted Uggs to wear around the house. I thought, whatever, it’s only in the house and he does have plantar fasciitis and really can’t walk around without shoes, so ok. Since we were in the shoe department my mother in law and I headed over to our section. That’s when I found these bad boys.

front view of ugg bootsFull picture with ugg bootsside view of ugg boots

They are Uggs = warm and comfortable but they look like riding boots = looks good. Could it be true? Could I really have warm and comfortable boots that also looked good? Yes, yes it is true. I seriously LOVE them. They are amazing. So worth the $275 damage to my pocket book. To top it off, I just found out they also have these bad boys in black. Oh yeah. Trust me on this one. Go get some now.

 

XOXO

~ The Sheiliac

2 comments:

  1. Cute boots. I had no idea Ugg had boots like these. Good boots are always a good investment. Especially, when you live in Iowa!
    www.crystalcattle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They also have all leather with the warm and cozy on the inside. Finally! ;)

      Delete